WallpaperEye.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. WallpaperEye.com may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us containing the following requirements:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identify the material on the WallpaperEye.com site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website. Providing URLs is the best way for this.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement signed by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
Only wallpapers that contain ©WallpaperEye.com watermark or text like ‘By WallpaperEye.com’ are property of WallpaperEye.com. You are allowed to use and distribute those as long as you do not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with them as defined in the Free Culture License.
Other than that all wallpapers published on this website are copyrighted by their respective authors. For content usage rights please read Disclaimer.
Wednesday, January 19th 2022 - 00:04:23 PM